The BP gulf oil spill should prove how little the English businessman cares about the American environment. BP was originally labeled the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company, an organization directed by the English Crown to extract as much of Iran’s petroleum as possible for the Royal Navy. They did so, until the people of Iran kicked them out, hence, the name change. History repeats itself. An English firm is granted the authority to destroy one of the seven wonders of the natural world, decimate a local population, and destroy an enormous aquifer, all in the name of filthy lucre. It is joined by a Canadian firm with the same purpose.
Americans do denial very well. Our media bombards us daily with a plethora of nonsensical and useless information. We are mesmerised into a nebulous apathy. It is no wonder that we are so easily led. It is intended. The American people must never forget the looming crisis being nurtured at the Grand Canyon as they flip through multiple TV channels with their remotes. We can avert this disaster before it happens. Influence Congressmen Gosar, Franks, and Flake to reverse their positions, or vote them out of office, replacing them with more responsible legislators. Show your representatives, your senators, yes, and even the White House that you are watching, before it is too late. The clock is ticking.
- The Glowing Hogan (part one) (hernespeaks.wordpress.com)
- The Glowing Hogan (part two) (hernespeaks.wordpress.com)
- The Glowing Hogan (part three) (hernespeaks.wordpress.com)
- AZ Grants Grand Canyon – area Permits to Uranium Mining Co. (indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com)
- A magical detour to the Grand Canyon (maggiephotgraphy.wordpress.com)